Gain Exclusive Access To My Entire Library Of...
1. Topical Concept Videos
2. Solutions & Solving Strategies,
3. O Level TYS Solutions...
Everything Your Child Needs Ace His
Upcoming Chemistry Exams!
A fully online programme for disciplined students who want to learn the most amount of content, in the shortest period of time.
Over 1000 students have used the content taught in this Online Programme to make a difference.
Yearly, roughly 50% of our O Level Chemistry students score at least an A1 or A2.
A large percentage (usually 90%) score at least a B3!
And the best part?
All this can be accessed anytime, anywhere (as long as he has WiFi).
It's like having one of Singapore's Leading Chem Tutors in your pocket!
My science scores improved from a D7 in prelim 2 to A1 in ‘O’ Levels!
When I first joined, I felt like it would be mundane like my other tuition classes.
However, these classes proved to be very enjoyable, and at the same time enriching; as Jeremy has put in a lot of effort to improve our understanding of chemistry.
Under his guidance, my science scores improved from a D7 in prelim 2 to A1 in 'O' Levels!
Dylan Tay | Nan Chiau High School | D7 to A1
In just 6 months, my results jumped 6 grades from C6 to A1!
Previously, I was struggling to understand the basic concepts of Chemistry that my teacher taught. I was always memorising answers instead of truly understanding it. As such, my results had always been poor and I was failing most of my tests.
But, lessons with Jeremy have helped me better my answers by introducing different answering techniques to ensure that I would ace my examinations.
In just 6 months, my results jumped from a C6 at the end of Secondary 3, to an A1 in both my Secondary 4 Mid Year Examinations as well as Prelims, topping my class for both exams.
I scored an A1 for 'O' Levels!
Vanessa Lee | St. Margaret's Secondary School | D7 to A1
From barely passing Chemistry to A1 at O Levels!
Before joining The Classroom for lessons, I was barely passing Chemistry in school, with my grades hovering around the 50-55 range. I definitely felt discouraged and had no interest in Chemistry.
Nearing the End of Year Exams in Sec 3, I decided to look online for Chemistry tuition, and that was how I got to know of The Classroom. After reading the positive reviews online, I decided to give it a shot.
Since then, there was no looking back. Teacher Jeremy has been really patient, and he makes the effort to go the extra mile, to ensure that every single student is able to walk out of that lesson doubt-free.
With the support from teacher Jeremy, I gained confidence in Chemistry, and my grades improved from borderline passes to scoring a distinction in my O levels!! Thank you, teacher Jeremy !!!
Nikki Lee | C6 to A1
Hi, I’m Jeremy, your guide to mastering chemistry.
Jeremy specialises in O Level Chemistry. Driven by his love and passion for teaching, he has been actively coaching students since 2002.
Upon graduation from the National University of Singapore, with a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) majoring in Environmental Engineering, he decided to make teaching his career because he believes that every student has the potential to excel.
With his various methodologies and aim to deliver engaging and animated lessons in the classroom, he is proud to have guided students to achieve outstanding results at the ‘O’ Level Chemistry examinations over the years.
- 2020 electrolysis key concept (notes)
- Key Concept 1 - Terminology and Molten Electrolyes (inert electrodes) (14:26)
- Key Concept 2 - Aqueous electrolytes (inert electrodes) (21:38)
- Key concept 3 & 4 - concentrated electrolytes & reactive electrodes (17:58)
- 2020 Electrolysis Worksheet 1 - Basic Structured Questions
- Electrolysis Worksheet 1 (video explanation) (25:30)
- Electrolysis recap (notes)
- Electrolysis Recap (3 types of questions) (10:30)
- Simple Cells (10:16)
- O Level Revision (39:43)
- Speed of reaction Lesson 1 Notes
- Speed of reaction lesson 1 (78:02)
- Speed of reaction lesson 2 + Cross Chapter notes
- Speed of reaction lesson 2 + cross chapter (99:49)
- Eenrgy from fossil fuels (111:43)
- Week 4 - S.O.R rev + alkanes (99:46)
- HBL Lesson 5 - Chem bonding Revision + QA (NOTES)
- HBL Lesson 5 - Chem Bonding Revision + Q.A (98:07)
- HBL Lesson 6 - QA and Salt Prep (76:36)
- HBL Lesson 7 - Homework + Redox revision (111:26)
- HBL 8 - Metals part 2 (114:02)
- HBL 9 - Metals (decomposition) + Electrolysis recap (99:24)
- HBL 10 - Electrolysis recap + more questions (112:55)
- HBL 11 - Metals & Electrolysis Homework + Simple Cells (105:54)
- HBL 12 - Simple Cells Homework + Periodic Table (93:52)
- HBL 13 - Periodic Table (100:01)
- HBL 14 - Periodic Table Homework + Enthalpy Change Revision (96:09)
- HBL 15 - Enthalpy Change Homework + Speed of Reaction (103:57)
The Periodic Table
Periodic trends, group properties and transition elements