In this course, you will learn about...
- How to define relative atomic mass and relative molecular mass
- How to calculate empirical and molecular formula
- How to make use of Avogadro's constant to calculate moles
- How to make use of Molar mass to calculate moles
- How to make use of Molar Volume to calculate moles
- How to calculate concentration
- The 3 Step Method to solve 90% of Mole Calculation Questions
- Tougher mole calculation questions involving titration
- How to determine excess and limiting reagants
- How to calculate % purity and % yield, and how to spot the difference.
- Key Concept 1 - Ar, Mr, % Composition and Empirical Formula (empirical formula - pure) (22:42)
- Key Concept 2 - Avogadro's Constant and Molar Mass (20:46)
- Key Concept 3 - Calculations involving molar mass and molar volume (18:27)
- Key Concept 4 - Concentration and Application to Titration Questions (20:55)
- Key Concept 5 - Excess and Limiting Questions (16:07)
- Key Concept 6 - Percentage Yield and Purity (pure) (19:55)
Use this block to describe what the course is about, what your students will learn and why someone should buy your course.